in Plano, Texas, USA
The Center for American and International Law
5201 Democracy Drive
Plano, Texas 75024
Online registration is closed. Walk-ins will be accepted at the door.
Credits:MCLE credit available
An evening of celebration honoring Texas Innovation and the legal principles that protect it. Join the Institute for Law and Technology as it extends its first Hero of Innovation Award to Hope Shimabuku, Director of the Texas Regional United States Patent and Trademark Office, and announces the identity of its 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award winner.
- $100 - Regular Registration Fee
- $75 - ILT Member
Panel Discussion Celebrating Texas Innovation and the Law That Protects It
- Clyde Siebman, Siebman, Burg, Phillips & Smith and Chair of the Institute for Law and Technology Advisory Board
- Chris Dunstan, Senior Legal Counsel – Litigation, Ericsson Inc.
- Brian Gaffney, Executive Director, Senior Legal Counsel, IP Litigation, AT&T
- Jeannie Heffernan, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Thomas M. Melsheimer, Fish & Richardson
- Hon. Nicole Mitchell, US Magistrate Judge, Eastern District of Texas
- Phillip Philbin, Partner, Haynes and Boone, LLP
Remarks from Hope Shimabuku, Director of the Texas Regional United States Patent and Trademark Office & ILT’s 2016 Hero of Innovation (CLE 8:45-9:15)
This program is approved by the State Bar of Texas for 1.25 hours, no ethics. Course ID Number: 901352956. Sign-in sheets will be available for Texas credit.