Co-Chaired by Craig S. Miles (King & Spalding, Houston), Ank Santens (White & Case LLP, New York) and Luke A. Sobota (Three Crowns LLP, Washington, D.C.), the mission of the membership committee is to increase the extent and caliber of ITA membership by:
- Attracting new members,
- Retaining current members,
- Encouraging current members to maximize their representation on the Advisory Board, and
- Ensuring that membership benefits are valuable to all members.
Craig S. Miles
King & Spalding LLP
White & Case LLP
New York, NY
Luke A. Sobota
Three Crowns LLP
Co-Chaired by Jennifer Kirby (Kirby, Paris) and Barton Legum (Dentons, Paris), the mission of the programs committee is to help enhance ITA’s educational programs and networking activities for its members and the international arbitration community globally by:
- Regularly assessing and identifying improvements to ITA’s existing programs and activities,
- Identifying new topics, programs and activities,
- Identifying the best technologies and practices to improve existing programs, and
- Identifying the best technologies and practices for online programs and activities.
Co-Chaired by Rachel D. Kent (WilmerHale, Washington, D.C.) and Sylvia Tonova (Jones Day, London), the mission of the communications committee is to promote effective internal communications among the ITA members and effective external communications between the ITA and the global arbitration community in support of ITA’s educational mission.
Rachael D. Kent
London, United Kingdom
Chaired by Tomasz J. Sikora (Exxon Mobil Corporation, Houston), the strategic planning committee develops and oversees the implementation of ITA's strategic plan.
Tomasz J. Sikora
Counsel, International Disputes
Exxon Mobil Corporation