The Academy’s next European Reunion will be held October 3-6 in Bratislava, Slovakia. Please plan to join us! The program is being organized by 1997 Academy alumnus Richard Bacek.
All Academy alumni are invited to participate in the Bratislava Reunion.
- 325 Euros
What is included in the registration fee?
- 2 English speaking guides for 2 days
- Transfers (VW factory and back, dinners and back, Devin castle and back)
- Visit of VW factory
- UFO view with a glass of wine
- Dinner in Dunakiliti, Hungary (buffet style with coffee, tea, soft drinks/house, beer, wine)
- Speedboat ride on Danube river
- Entrance to Devin castle
- 3 course lunch with coffee, mineral water and wine
- Panoramic tour
- Goose feast dinner in Slovensky Grob – welcome drink, 3 course menu, coffee
- Weather: On average, the temperature is 18°C
- Attire: Sport and Casual
- Currency: Euro; Euros and all other currencies can be exchanged easily almost anywhere.
- Optional Tours: Optional excursions are available, during the event and after, at the guest’s own cost.
- Additional Excursions: More excursions and activities will be planned for guests having extended stays.
- Nightlife: Bratislava has an active Nightlife. For those wishing to explore it, a list of options will be provided.
- For enquiries, please contact Ms. Katarina Mikusova at firstname.lastname@example.org or to 00421 948 778 611.
- Guests coming from EU countries need an ID, guests coming from other countries need a passport to identify.
Please return this registration form to Richard Bacek at Bacek.Richard@seznam.cz.
Please send the registration fee to
Name: Richard Bacek
Account number: 123-84210207/0100
Bank: Komercni banka, a.s., Na Prikope 33, 114 07 Praha 1, Czech Republic
Day 1 - Thursday, October 3
- Cocktail reunion hosted by law firm Ruzicka and Partners at Austria Trend Hotel
- Dinner in local restaurant in Bratislava (to be specified)
Day 2 - Friday, October 4
- Working session at the Faculty of Law of Comenius University in Bratislava – to be attended by representatives of Slovak Bar Association and the Faculty
- Luncheon at the Faculty of Law
- VW factory – Just 30 mins from the city centre of Bratislava. There is an emphasis on automatization and robotics. (WATCH VIDEO)
- UFO view with a drink –take the lift to the most visible monument in Bratislava. In good weather, it’s possible to see till 100 km. Enjoy a glass of wine while experiencing the panoramic view (WATCH VIDEO)
- Hungarian cuisine – just 45 minutes from Bratislava and you are in Hungary! Local home-made dishes prepared in a lovely place decorated with furniture from the last century. (WATCH VIDEO)
Day 3 – Saturday, October 5
- Speedboat on Danube river - Sightseeing cruises on the river Danube give you the opportunity to enjoy the panorama of Bratislava right from the deck of a luxurious speedboat with a glass of prosecco in one hand and camera in the other. Then an adrenalin-laced 1 hour drive to Devin castle. (WATCH VIDEO)
- Devin castle including lunch – A national cultural monument since 1961. Devin Castle is located at the confluence of the Danube and Morava rivers. Enjoy local cuisine in a nice restaurant with tasty local wine. (WATCH VIDEO)
- Sightseeing tour in historical vehicles – Bratislava, the Slavin memorial and a castle view. (WATCH VIDEO)
- Goose feast dinner –just 15 minutes from Bratislava. Taste this local cuisine famous all around Slovakia. (WATCH VIDEO)
Day 4 – Sunday October 6
- Transfer to Vienna airport – all guests on their own (we are happy to help if needed)
Austria Trend Hotel (4*) - Downtown October 3-6, 2019
- Deluxe twin room - 130 Euro/room/night incl. breakfast (no local tax in amount 1.7 Euro/person/day included)
- Deluxe single room – 120 Euro/room/night incl. breakfast (no local tax in amount 1.7 Euro/person/day included)
The Center for American and International Law does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status in educational activities, scholarship programs or admissions.
Questions? Please email Brandon White for additional information about the reunion.