Registration is now available for the 64th Annual Oil & Gas Law Conference, to take place in Houston’s JW Marriott Hotel on February 21 and 22, 2013. Conference co-chairs Arne Johnson (Noble Energy) and Steve Otillar (Akin Gump) have assembled an outstanding program and faculty. Highlights will include:
- Energy policy in 2013 and beyond
- Reforming offshore compliance and enforcement
- Anatomy of an internal investigation
- NEW - IEL Forum, an unscripted discussion of topics of importance to oil and gas lawyers
- Concurrent sessions on hot topics in compliance and enforcement, environmental law, international, oilfield services, U.S. litigation, U.S. regulatory, U.S. transactional and a new session on oil and gas financing.
63rd Annual Conference gets under way