Presented by the Institute for Energy Law, the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators and the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
Presented annually in Houston, Texas, and designed for lawyers and negotiators in their first few years with the oil and gas industry, this course is limited to 100 participants and is regularly sold out well in advance.
These courses are limited to 100 participants each week.
- Risks of International Investments
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Ethics and Anti-Bribery Compliance
- Bidding Agreements
- AMI Agreements
- Granting Instruments
- Stabilization Issues
- Joint Operating Agreements
- JOA Accounting Procedures
- Participation (Farmout) Agreements
- Unitization Issues
- Crude Oil Lifting Agreements
- International Dispute Resolution
To register for both Parts 1 and 2, click here.
The Doubletree by Hilton Houston Downtown, 400 Dallas Street, Houston, Texas 77002 has blocked rooms for these courses until September 21 at the rate of $193 single/double per night. Ask for the special rates for International Oil & Gas Law registrants. For reservations, contact the Doubletree at:
- Direct: +1.713.759.0202
- Toll Free +1.800.222.8733
Questions or Problems: email firstname.lastname@example.org.