Presented by the Institute for Energy Law, the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators and the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
Presented annually in Houston, Texas, and designed for lawyers and negotiators in their first few years with the oil and gas industry, this course is limited to 100 participants and is regularly sold out well in advance.
These courses are limited to 100 participants each week.
- International Project Development Risks
- Boundary Disputes
- Seismic Contracts, Data Use & Exchange Agreements
- Unconventional Resources Development
- International Dispute Resolution
- International Drilling and Service Contracts
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Business Ethics
- Decommissioning Issues
- Stock Purchase Agreements
- Crude Oil Marketing
- Natural Gas Sales Agreements
- Natural Gas Pipeline Transportation
- Natural Gas Balancing
- LNG Project Development
To register for both Parts 1 and 2, click here.
The Doubletree by Hilton Houston Downtown, 400 Dallas Street, Houston, Texas 77002 has blocked rooms for these courses until September 21 at the rate of $193 single/double per night. Ask for the special rates for International Oil & Gas Law registrants. For reservations, contact the Doubletree at:
- Direct: +1.713.759.0202
- Toll Free +1.800.222.8733
Questions or Problems: email email@example.com.