Presented by the Institute for Energy Law, the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators and the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
Presented annually in Houston, Texas, and designed for lawyers and negotiators in their first few years with the oil and gas industry, this course is limited to 100 participants and is regularly sold out well in advance.
These courses are limited to 100 participants each week.
- Risks of International Investments
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Ethics and Anti-Bribery Compliance
- Bidding Agreements
- AMI Agreements
- Granting Instruments
- Stabilization Issues
- Joint Operating Agreements
- JOA Accounting Procedures
- Participation (Farmout) Agreements
- Unitization Issues
- Crude Oil Lifting Agreements
- International Dispute Resolution
The Westin Galleria Hotel, 5060 W. Alabama, Houston, TX 77056, USA, has blocked rooms for these courses until September 11 at the discounted rate of $196 per night. Ask for the special rates for International Oil & Gas Law registrants. For reservations, contact the Westin at:
- Toll Free +1 (800) 627-8514
Questions or Problems: email email@example.com.