Presented by the Institute for Energy Law, the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators and the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
Presented annually in Houston, Texas, and designed for lawyers and negotiators in their first few years with the oil and gas industry, this course is limited to 100 participants and is regularly sold out well in advance.
These courses are limited to 100 participants each week.
Download the Brochure (pdf)For more details, download the online brochure.
- International Project Development Risks
- Boundary Disputes
- Seismic Contracts, Data Use & Exchange Agreements
- Unconventional Resources Development
- International Dispute Resolution
- International Drilling and Service Contracts
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Business Ethics
- Decommissioning Issues
- Stock Purchase Agreements
- Crude Oil Marketing
- Natural Gas Sales Agreements
- Natural Gas Pipeline Transportation
- Natural Gas Balancing
- LNG Project Development
The Westin Galleria Hotel, 5060 W. Alabama, Houston, TX 77056, USA, has blocked rooms for these courses until August 15, 2020 at the discounted rate of $209 per night. Ask for the special rates for International Oil & Gas Law registrants.
For reservations, contact the Westin at:
- Toll Free +1.888.627.8514
Trouble making room reservations? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.