Conference held by the Eastern District of the Texas Bar Association with support from The Center for American and International Law.
- Registration Fee - $995 ($1,095 if received after September 18, 2018)
- Speaker/Panelist/ED Texas CJA Panel Member & Government Lawyer - $850 ($950 if received after September 18, 2018)
- Member of the judiciary, law clerk or judicial staff member - No Fees Required
- Registration for only the non-patent track - $295
- Speaker/Panelist only attending their session of program - No Fees Required
Note: Sponsors must mail or fax in the completed registration form to receive the discount.
Plano Marriott Legacy Town Center
7121 Bishop Blvd., Plano, Texas 75024
888.236.2427 | 972.473.6444
To make hotel reservations call the Marriott Dallas/Plano Marriott Hotel at Legacy Town Center at (800) 228-9290 and reference the Eastern District of Texas Bar Association 2018 Annual Conference.
Conference room rate is available until October 5, 2018 at $199/night with complimentary self parking until room block is full.
If the Plano Marriot Legacy Town Center Hotel is sold out, the following alternatives are located near the conference location:
Marriott Courtyard in Legacy Park
6840 Dallas Pkwy Plano, TX 75024
NYLO Plano at Legacy
8201 Preston Rd, Plano, TX 75024
1549 Legacy Dr, Frisco, TX 75034
Tuition will be refunded upon receipt of written cancellation if received by September 24. No refunds after September 24, 2018. E-mail cancellation notice to Marissa Kramer. After this date, no refunds will be permitted.