in Plano, Texas, USA
The Center for American and International Law
5201 Democracy Drive
Plano, Texas 75024
Online registration closed. Walk-in registrations will be accepted at the door.
Join senior international lawyers who will facilitate an interactive discussion on hot topics in international law. The topics will be selected by the participants themselves. Also hear from corporate General Counsel about issues that keep them awake at night. We are pleased to announce the 2015 Storey Award recipient: Enzo Moavero Milanesi of Italy, former Italian Minister for European Affairs and past Director General of the European Policy Advisers Bureau for the European Commission. Moavero will accept the Award at the Symposium.
The Robert G. Storey International Award for Leadership was established in 1990 in honor of the founder and first president of CAIL and is traditionally presented to a past participant of the Academy who has demonstrated the qualities of leadership and integrity embodied in Dean Storey.
Symposium on Global Markets Tuition
- $195 / $225 - Regular Registration Fee
- $0 - SWIICL Member or Representative (SWIICL)
- $125 / $125 - ITA Advisory Board Member
- $125 / $125 - In-House Corporate Counsel
Combined Boot Camp and Symposium on Global Markets Tuition
- $445 / $495 - Regular Registration Fee
- $195 / $195 - SWIICL Member or Representative (SWIICL)
- $245 / $245 - ITA Advisory Board Member
- $245 / $245 - In-House Corporate Counsel
General Counsel Roundtable - What do you think about the issues we’ve just discussed? What keeps you awake at night? What are your most serious concerns about off-shore counsel?
- Susan M. Aldridge, General Counsel, Rosewood Hotels and Resorts, L.L.C.
- Ann J. Bruder, former General Counsel, Commercial Metals Corporation
- Sylvia Fang, General Counsel, Taiwan Semiconductor
- Jon Hustis, General Counsel, Phillips & Reiter, PLLC, Dallas, TX
- John Torres, Executive Vice President Chief Legal Officer & Secretary, Lennox International
Lunch Address by Robert G Storey Award Recipient Enzo Moavero, former Italian Minister of European Affairs
Roundtable Session on Hot Topics in International Law
- Moderator: Francesco Gianni, Senior Partner, Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners
- Julio Dubeux, Veirano Advogados
- Dr. Anton G. Maurer, LL.M., CMS Hasche Sigle Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwaelten Und, Stuttgart, Germany
- Giovanni Nardulli, Partner, Legance Avvocati Associati
Roundtable Session on Hot Topics in International Law, cont.
This program is approved by the State Bar of Texas for a total of 4.25 hours, no ethics. Course ID Number: 901320064. Credit hours for other states will vary and are subject to each state’s approval and credit rounding rules.
For this conference, IEL will directly apply (if requested) for course accreditation in the following states: California, Minnesota, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia. Some of these states may not approve a program for credit hours before the program occurs. Attorneys may be eligible to receive CLE credit through reciprocity or attorney self-submission in other states. IEL conferences are typically accredited by all mandatory CLE states.
Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
7121 Bishop Road
Plano, TX 75024
- Start date: 6/14/15
- End date: 6/19/15
- Last day to book: 5/25/15
- Rate: $174.00 USD per night
Hyatt House Dallas/Addison
4900 Edwin Lewis Drive
Addison TX, 75001
972-661-3113 Office | 972-661-5010 Fax
- Start date: 6/13/15
- End date: 6/17/15
- Last day to book: 5/24/15
- Rate: $102.00 USD per night + applicable taxes for a 1 bedroom
The Center for American and International Law does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status in educational activities, scholarship programs or admissions.