in Plano, Texas, USA
at The Center for American and International Law
5201 Democracy Drive
Plano, Texas 75024
Online registration is closed. Please bring your completed registration form to the door.
Credits:TCOLE Credit will be available
Funded by a grant from the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, this program will address protocols and the significance of crime scene work to criminal convictions.
- $0.00 - Texas Law Enforcement Officer
- $50.00 - Civilian with a Texas or other US law enforcement agency
- $50.00 - US (non-Texas) Law Enforcement Officer
Schedule and Faculty
- Dr. Neil Moore
The Value of a Disciplined Crime Scene Protocol
- First Sgt. Andy Lohrman, Sgt. Dean Marks – Indiana State Police Laboratory Division
Unit Accreditation: Maintaining Uniformity in Procedures
- Dave Browning - Laboratory Coordinator, Plano Police Department CSIU
The Role of Technology During the Crime Scene Process: Leica 3d Scanner
- Sgt. Jeff Davis, Sgt. Kendra Warr - Arlington Police Department Crime Scene Unit
Panel Discussion: Impacts of Efforts toward Reforming / Improving Forensic Investigations
Hyatt Place Plano welcomes our guests attending Best Practices In Law Enforcement Investigators at The Center for American and International Law. We have set aside a block of rooms with a group rate of $90 for 7/24/14 – 7/25/14.
Please make your reservations by 7/10/14. Any reservations not received on or before this cut-off date are subject to hotel availability at the best available prevailing rate.
Book online at dallasplano.place.hyatt.com
Type in Arrival/Departure Dates
Enter Group/Corporate #: G-CL25
Call 888-HYATT-HP (888-492-8847) or 972-378-3997
Dates available: 7/24/14 – 7/25/14
Mention the group name: CAILAW Habeas Issues
- A valid credit card is required to make reservations
- Tax Exemption Certificates and Credit Card Authorization Forms may be faxed to our office at 972-608-4427 prior to your arrival.
Course Cancellation Policy
Occasionally, the Institute for Law Enforcement Administration (ILEA) may be forced to cancel a scheduled program. Whenever possible, the decision to cancel is made at least fourteen days prior to the start of the program, and registered participants are notified once that decision has been made. If the distance to the training site requires that you make airline and/or hotel reservations, please contact ILEA (+1.972.244.3430) to inquire about the status of any program before making travel arrangements. While paid registrations in cancelled courses will be refunded in full, ILEA will not be responsible for monetary loss due to cancellations or changes in airline or hotel reservations.