Diversity and Inclusion in International Arbitration
Selected Papers and Articles
- Braghetta, Adriana, Diversity and Regionalism in International Commercial Arbitration, 46 Victoria University of Wellington Law Review 1245 (2015).
- Jennifer Coffman, The American Arbitration Association's Commitment to Diversity, 63 Dispute Resolution J. 30 (2008).
- Magdalene D’Silva, A New Legal Ethics Education Paradigm: Culture and Values in International Arbitration, 23 Legal Education Review 83 (2013).
- Susan D. Franck et al, The Diversity Challenge: Exploring the "Invisible College" of International Arbitration, 53 Columbia J. Transnatl. Law 429 (2015).
- E. G. Spitko, Judge Not: In Defense of Minority-Culture Arbitration, 77 Washington University Law Quarterly 1065 (1999).
- Stephen J. Ware, Arbitration and Assimilation, 77 Washington University Law Quarterly 1053 (1999).