- in Denton, Texas, USA
Denton Public Safety Training Center
719 E. Hickory
Denton, Texas 76205
Online registration is closed. You can still register by bringing a completed registration form to the registration desk.
Credits:TCOLE Credit will be available
Attendees will learn key principles of people-centered leadership, communication styles, and character development that will enhance their ability to motivate, teach and lead each other in a team-oriented manner. These tools will help whether they are a formal leader, informal leader or a team member. These goals will be accomplished by using a combination of dialogue, practical exercise, and case-study teaching methods.
Download the Brochure (pdf)For more details, download the online brochure.
- The Leadership Compass
- Values-based Leadership
- Aligning Personal and Professional Ethics
- Leadership Styles and Communication
- Motivation and Managing Conflict
Over the course of this program, each participant will develop and take away:
- A personalized leadership philosophy and value system.
- A “snapshot” of their personal and professional leadership style, and insights on the ways in which their style blends or conflicts with others.
- Personal and organizational steps that can be employed to build or enhance agency-wide integrity.
Tuition includes all instruction and handouts. Lodging and meals are excluded.
2 for 1 offer! Register one participant and the second is FREE!
- $425 ILEA Member
- $475 Non-Member
- Hilton Garden Inn / 3110 Colorado Blvd. / Denton / $112
- Hampton Inn / 1513 Centre Pl Dr. / $83 standard or $113 suite
Course Cancellation Policy
Occasionally, the Institute for Law Enforcement Administration (ILEA) may be forced to cancel a scheduled program. Whenever possible, the decision to cancel is made at least fourteen days prior to the start of the program, and registered participants are notified once that decision has been made. If the distance to the training site requires that you make airline and/or hotel reservations, please contact ILEA (+1.972.244.3430) to inquire about the status of any program before making travel arrangements. While paid registrations in cancelled courses will be refunded in full, ILEA will not be responsible for monetary loss due to cancellations or changes in airline or hotel reservations.