Energy Law Advisor
Inside the Latest Issue:
- Renewable Portfolio Standards Among the New England States: How About Some Good Old-Fashioned Yankee Regionalism?
- Gas Royalty Disputes on the Rise
- ConocoPhillips, Inc. v. Local 13-0555 United Steelworkers Int’l Union 741 F.3d 627, 629 (5th Cir. 2014)
- Controlling Costs in Domestic Energy Arbitration
The Energy Law Advisor, the IEL’s online newsletter, is published six times each year. Because the Institute for Energy Law brings together some of the best minds from every area of the energy industry, the ELA is a wonderful vehicle for both tapping their understanding of the key legal issues facing the industry and for reaching the people who need the information.
The publication is managed by the Editorial Board, under the chairmanship of Harry Sullivan (Senior Counsel, Conoco Phillips, Houston, Texas).
Managing Editor, Energy Law Advisor, Institute for Energy Law
To submit an industry news item for the next issue, contact Harry Sullivan at email@example.com
and Lilly Hogarth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Energy Law Advisor Archive
- Vol. 7, No. 4 (pdf), December 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 3 (pdf), October 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 2 (pdf), August 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 1 (pdf), June 2013