Energy Law Advisor
Inside the Latest Issue:
- Security Interest in Renewable Energy Credits (Part III)
- Believe It Or Not: Mexico Finally Opens Up Its Oil Industry
- Pipeline Regulatory Issues Arising From Oil and Natural Gas Production Growth in North America
- H. B. Krug v. Helmerich & Payne, Inc. 2013 OK 104, ___ P.3d ___ (Okla. Sup. Ct. Dec. 10, 2013), Petition for Rehearing pending as of February 7, 2014
- San Antonio Court of Appeals Finds that Royalties from Horizontal Well Should Be Allocated Based on Productive Portion of Well, Not its Entire Length
- Colorado’s Post-Referendum Strategy: Beat the Environmentalists at Their Own Digital Game
The Energy Law Advisor, the IEL’s online newsletter, is published six times each year. Because the Institute for Energy Law brings together some of the best minds from every area of the energy industry, the ELA is a wonderful vehicle for both tapping their understanding of the key legal issues facing the industry and for reaching the people who need the information.
The publication is managed by the Editorial Board, under the chairmanship of Harry Sullivan (Senior Counsel, Conoco Phillips, Houston, Texas).
Managing Editor, Energy Law Advisor, Institute for Energy Law
To submit an industry news item for the next issue, contact Harry Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org
and Lilly Hogarth at email@example.com.
Energy Law Advisor Archive
- CURRENT ISSUE (pdf) - Vol. 8, No. 1, February 2014
- Vol. 7, No. 4 (pdf), December 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 3 (pdf), October 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 2 (pdf), August 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 1 (pdf), June 2013