Energy Law Advisor
Inside the Latest Issue:
- White Paper: When Worlds Collide: Results of the Rise of Private Equity as the Funding Source of Choice for American Oil and Gas Developers
- Rigging Rights of Passage: Analyzing Subsurface Easements in Horizontal Drilling
- ORRIs, NPIs, and VPPs: Considerations for the Current Financial Environment
- What's in your Pipeline Safety Tool Kit? New Recommendations from the American Petroleum Institute are on the Horizon
- 10 Keys to a Successful LNG Export Project
- Book Review: Oil and Gas Implied Covenants for the 21st Century
The Energy Law Advisor, the IEL’s online newsletter, is published six times each year. Because the Institute for Energy Law brings together some of the best minds from every area of the energy industry, the ELA is a wonderful vehicle for both tapping their understanding of the key legal issues facing the industry and for reaching the people who need the information.
The publication is managed by the Editorial Board, under the chairmanship of Harry Sullivan (Kosmos Energy, Dallas, Texas).
Managing Editor, Energy Law Advisor, Institute for Energy Law
To submit an industry news item for the next issue, contact Harry Sullivan at email@example.com
and Lilly Hogarth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Energy Law Advisor Archive
- Vol. 7, No. 4 (pdf), December 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 3 (pdf), October 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 2 (pdf), August 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 1 (pdf), June 2013