Energy Law Advisor
Inside the Latest Issue:
- US Antitrust Considerations in Oil and Gas Joint Bidding and Area of Mutual Interest Arrangement
- Negotiating an In-Project Construction Dispute
The Energy Law Advisor, the IEL’s online newsletter, is published six times each year. Because the Institute for Energy Law brings together some of the best minds from every area of the energy industry, the ELA is a wonderful vehicle for both tapping their understanding of the key legal issues facing the industry and for reaching the people who need the information.
The publication is managed by the Editorial Board, under the chairmanship of Harry Sullivan (Kosmos Energy, Dallas, Texas).
Managing Editor, Energy Law Advisor, Institute for Energy Law
To submit an industry news item for the next issue, contact Harry Sullivan at email@example.com
and Vickie Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Energy Law Advisor Archive
- CURRENT ISSUE (pdf) - Vol. 10, No. 3, December 2016
- Vol. 10, No. 2 (pdf) - July 2016
- Vol. 10, No. 1 (pdf) - May 2016
- Vol. 9, No. 4 (pdf) - November 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 3 (pdf) - August 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 2 (pdf) - May 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 1 (pdf) - February 2015
- Vol. 7, No. 4 (pdf), December 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 3 (pdf), October 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 2 (pdf), August 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 1 (pdf), June 2013