Energy Law Advisor
Inside the Latest Issue:
- A Practical Examination of the Regulatory Oversight of Energy Marketing & Trading Companies in the United States
- Four Years? Capture Your Competitive Advantage Now! – Obtaining a Patent Using USPTO’s Prioritized Examination Process
- Pennsylvania Revokes Act 13 Ordinance Review Power
- Mexico Energy Reform Update – Mexico Announces New Timelines in its Fast-Approaching Round One
- Fracking Contamination Lawsuit Raises Issue of Whether Indemnity Extends to Expense of Enforcing Indemnity Provision
The Energy Law Advisor, the IEL’s online newsletter, is published six times each year. Because the Institute for Energy Law brings together some of the best minds from every area of the energy industry, the ELA is a wonderful vehicle for both tapping their understanding of the key legal issues facing the industry and for reaching the people who need the information.
The publication is managed by the Editorial Board, under the chairmanship of Harry Sullivan (Senior Counsel, Conoco Phillips, Houston, Texas).
Managing Editor, Energy Law Advisor, Institute for Energy Law
To submit an industry news item for the next issue, contact Harry Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org
and Lilly Hogarth at email@example.com.
Energy Law Advisor Archive
- Vol. 7, No. 4 (pdf), December 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 3 (pdf), October 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 2 (pdf), August 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 1 (pdf), June 2013