Energy Law Advisor
Inside the Latest Issue:
- Recent moves towards gas trading hubs in Asia: implications for Asian gas buyers and sellers
- When is an Operator a Reasonable and Prudent Operator under English Law?
- Third Party Access to Infrastructure in the United States
- JOA Defaults: Enforcing Forfeiture Clauses Following the UK Supreme Court’s Cavendish v Makdessi Decision
- Case Note: Coyote Ranch, LLC v. The City of Lubbock, No. 14-0572 (Tex. 2016)
- Case Note: Hayes Fund for the First United Methodist Church of Welsh, LLC v. Kerr-McGee Rocky Mt., LLC, 2014-2592 (La. 12/8/15), 2015 WL 8225654
The Energy Law Advisor, the IEL’s online newsletter, is published six times each year. Because the Institute for Energy Law brings together some of the best minds from every area of the energy industry, the ELA is a wonderful vehicle for both tapping their understanding of the key legal issues facing the industry and for reaching the people who need the information.
The publication is managed by the Editorial Board, under the chairmanship of Harry Sullivan (Kosmos Energy, Dallas, Texas).
Managing Editor, Energy Law Advisor, Institute for Energy Law
To submit an industry news item for the next issue, contact Harry Sullivan at email@example.com
and Vickie Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Energy Law Advisor Archive
- Vol. 9, No. 4 (pdf) - November 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 3 (pdf) - August 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 2 (pdf) - May 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 1 (pdf) - February 2015
- Vol. 7, No. 4 (pdf), December 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 3 (pdf), October 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 2 (pdf), August 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 1 (pdf), June 2013