Energy Law Advisor
Inside the Latest Issue:
- Mozambique's New Petroleum Regime
- Supreme Court rejects higher removal standard for class action defendants; Dart Cherokee Basin Operating Co. v. Owens
- North Dakota Regulators Adopt New Requirements to Reduce Bakken Crude Oil Volatility
- Texas Railroad Commission Updates Rules for Pipeline Permit Applications
- Case Update in Total E&P USA, Inc. v. Kerr-McGee Oil & Gas Corp.
- Yukos Majority Shareholders v. Russian Federation
The Energy Law Advisor, the IEL’s online newsletter, is published six times each year. Because the Institute for Energy Law brings together some of the best minds from every area of the energy industry, the ELA is a wonderful vehicle for both tapping their understanding of the key legal issues facing the industry and for reaching the people who need the information.
The publication is managed by the Editorial Board, under the chairmanship of Harry Sullivan (Kosmos Energy, Dallas, Texas).
Managing Editor, Energy Law Advisor, Institute for Energy Law
To submit an industry news item for the next issue, contact Harry Sullivan at email@example.com
and Lilly Hogarth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Energy Law Advisor Archive
- CURRENT ISSUE (pdf) - Vol. 9, No. 1, February 2015
- Vol. 7, No. 4 (pdf), December 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 3 (pdf), October 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 2 (pdf), August 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 1 (pdf), June 2013