Energy Law Advisor
Inside the Latest Issue:
- Earthquake Litigation Spikes Following Recent Oklahoma Quakes
- The Empire State Strikes Back: The Challenges Facing Mineral Owners & Producers Seeking to Profit in New York State
- Is Grid Defection Legal in California?
- The First 90 Days of the Amended Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Case Commentary: Chevron v. Ecuador, The Saga Continues
The Energy Law Advisor, the IEL’s online newsletter, is published six times each year. Because the Institute for Energy Law brings together some of the best minds from every area of the energy industry, the ELA is a wonderful vehicle for both tapping their understanding of the key legal issues facing the industry and for reaching the people who need the information.
The publication is managed by the Editorial Board, under the chairmanship of Harry Sullivan (Kosmos Energy, Dallas, Texas).
Managing Editor, Energy Law Advisor, Institute for Energy Law
To submit an industry news item for the next issue, contact Harry Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org
and Vickie Adams at email@example.com.
Energy Law Advisor Archive
- CURRENT ISSUE (pdf) - Vol. 10, No. 1, May 2016
- Vol. 9, No. 4 (pdf) - November 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 3 (pdf) - August 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 2 (pdf) - May 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 1 (pdf) - February 2015
- Vol. 7, No. 4 (pdf), December 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 3 (pdf), October 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 2 (pdf), August 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 1 (pdf), June 2013