Energy Law Advisor
Inside the Latest Issue:
- The Role of the Regulator: Reflections on Forty Years of Research and Learning about Energy, Economics & the Environment
- Lifetime Achievement Award in Energy Litigation
- The Natural Gas Act, State Environmental Policy and the Jurisdiction of the Federal Circuit Courts
- Louisiana Third Circuit Addresses Payment of Royalties in Situations Involving Production Under a Mineral Lease Pursuant to a Conditional Allowable Prior to Unitization
- A Glimpse at Arbitration in International Commercial Transactions
- The Implication of Recent Court Decisions for Issuers of Debt Securities
- Are Texas Oil Companies Ready for Chinese Investors?
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Affirms Application of the Subsequent Purchaser Doctrine in Oilfield Contamination Case, Recognizes “Clear Consensus” Among Louisiana Appellate Courts, and Declines Certification to the Louisiana Supreme Court
The Energy Law Advisor, the IEL’s online newsletter, is published six times each year. Because the Institute for Energy Law brings together some of the best minds from every area of the energy industry, the ELA is a wonderful vehicle for both tapping their understanding of the key legal issues facing the industry and for reaching the people who need the information.
The publication is managed by the Editorial Board, under the chairmanship of Harry Sullivan (Kosmos Energy, Dallas, Texas).
Managing Editor, Energy Law Advisor, Institute for Energy Law
To submit an industry news item for the next issue, contact Harry Sullivan at email@example.com
and Vickie Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Energy Law Advisor Archive
- CURRENT ISSUE (pdf) - Vol. 11, No. 1, January 2016
- Vol. 9, No. 4 (pdf) - November 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 3 (pdf) - August 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 2 (pdf) - May 2015
- Vol. 9, No. 1 (pdf) - February 2015
- Vol. 7, No. 4 (pdf), December 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 3 (pdf), October 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 2 (pdf), August 2013
- Vol. 7, No. 1 (pdf), June 2013