59th Annual Conference On Intellectual Property Law
Plano, Texas, USA
Larry Bassuk, Vice Chair of the Institute for Law & Technology’s Advisory Board, has recommended the event to his colleagues for the past 30 years. “It’s a one-of-a-kind conference in North Texas. It brings together law and technology, business and legal people from major markets of the world with quality presentations and insights. It’s a cost-effective way to expand knowledge and meet our CLE requirements as well.”
Christopher T. Blackford
Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow,
Garrett & Dunner, LLP
Dwayne C. Norton
Toyota Motor North America, Inc.
- Dr. Juanita DeLoach, Barnes & Thornburg, LLP, Dallas, Texas
- Jennifer Estremera, Reichman Jorgensen LLP, Redwood Shores, California
- Debera Wells Hepburn, Goldman Sachs, Dallas, Texas
- Brianna Hinojosa-Smith, YUM! Brands, Plano, Texas
- Marylauren Ilagan, Mary Kay Inc., Addison, Texas
- Stephen Kabakoff, Miller & Martin PLLC, Atlanta, Georgia
- Henry Leon "Lon" Outland, III, AT&T Services, Inc., Dallas, Texas
- Jayne Piana, Fletcher Yoder, P.C., Houston, Texas
- Ozz Siddiq, Lennox International, Richardson, Texas
- Dr. Clint Wilkins, Haynes and Boone, LLP, Plano, Texas
- $625 - Regular Registration Fee (Regular Price: $675)
- $510 - ILT Supporting or Sustaining Member Employee (Regular Price: $560)
- $510 - DBA IP Section New Lawyers’ Committee Member (Regular Price: $560)
- $510 - Women in IP Group Member (Regular Price: $560)
- $510 - AIPLA Member (Regular Price: $560)
- $510 - Full-Time Government Employee (Regular Price: $560)
- $510 - Full-Time Academic Employee (Regular Price: $560)
- $510 - Full-Time Non-Profit Employee (Regular Price: $560)
- $100 - Full-Time U.S. Law Student (Regular Price: $150)
- $0 - Women in IP Group Member – I will attend only the November 8th, early morning breakfast session (@7:30 a.m. Central Time) presented by Women in IP
Additional Option with Paid Registration:
- I will attend the complimentary breakfast session on Nov. 8th. A sign-up sheet for Texas CLE credit only will be available for this session.
Schedule and Faculty
More information coming soon!
Monday, November 8
7:30 am - early evening, including a reception at the end of the day
Tuesday, November 9
- “It ran very smoothly, despite being virtual.”
- “Good job pivoting to an online experience”
2019 Conference Attendees liked best:
- “Breadth of areas covered & networking with "old" friends”
- “Good substantive discussions on relevant IP topics”
- “Generally, a well thought out set of speakers/topics at a great facility.”
- “Thoughtful topics + speakers”
For this conference, ILT will directly apply (if requested) for course accreditation in the following states: California, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. Some of these states may not approve a program for credit hours before the program occurs. Attorneys may be eligible to receive CLE credit through reciprocity or attorney self-submission in other states. Attorneys filing by self-submission in certain states may be required to pay an additional fee. ILT conferences are typically accredited by all mandatory CLE states.
All ILT conferences are held under the Chatham House Rule. Participants, including journalists, are free to use any information received, but comments may not be attributed to any speaker or participant identiﬁed by name or affiliation.
The Center for American and International Law does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status in educational activities, scholarship programs or admissions.