Give to CAIL
Charitable, tax-deductible contributions play an essential role in allowing CAIL to carry out its mission to promote the rule of law and improve the quality of justice through continuing education to lawyers and law enforcement professionals in the United States and throughout the world.
When you, your firm or corporation gives to CAIL, you help:
- Educate lawyers from developing nations world in our 5-week Academy to learn about the American judicial system and the rule of law.
- Give police leaders the training and tools they need to become ethical decision-makers.
- Safeguard the justice system against wrongful convictions.
- Promote global adherence to the world's principal arbitration treaties.
Now more than ever, CAIL’s programs improve the abilities of those who have the responsibility to protect the rights of others. Many of CAIL's programs and activities are made possible through the generous financial support of members, supporters, grantors, and sponsors.
We offer multiple opportunities to support our work; including our 75th Anniversary Campaign, planned giving, special events, North Texas Giving Day, and Sponsorships. We encourage you to join us today.
- 75th Anniversary Campaign
- Planned Giving
- North Texas Giving Day
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Be a Member
- The Mark Smith Scholarship Endowment Fund for the Academy of American and International Law