The Legacy Society is a planned giving program that gives you the opportunity to ensure the sustainment of CAIL’s important mission well into the future.
The Legacy Society’s goals are to:
- Offer planned giving opportunities to CAIL members.
- Build financial support for CAIL to continue to fulfill its educational mission.
- Recognize members who have included a commitment to CAIL in their estate plans.
Download the Brochure (pdf)For more details, download the online brochure.
- Reduced income taxes, gifts taxes or estate taxes.
- Greater flexibility in the gift size, type and designation.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- The ability to designate your gift to a particular Institute or purpose (we encourage you to discuss this with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- The ability to make a larger gift to CAIL than would ordinarily be possible.
When you include CAIL in your estate plans, your generosity helps to improve the quality of justice and expand the rule of law in the United States and throughout the world.
To learn more about the Legacy Society or to discuss other gift planning options, please contact Mark Smith, CAIL President, at email@example.com or +1.972.244.3400.
Why You Should Join
“I consider CAIL to be an important part of my professional development and have benefitted for many years from the high quality educational and networking opportunities it has provided.
I also believe that CAIL’s service to the international legal and law enforcement communities and advancement of the rule of law strengthens our society and improves our world.
To ensure that CAIL fulfills this important mission for many years to come, my wife, Kathy, and I have included CAIL in our estate planning, and we invite you to join us as members of the Legacy Society to sustain CAIL for future generations.”
Former Senior Vice President and
EOG Resources, Inc.