Covering the Field: A Discussion with Energy Lawyers in Different Disciplines
Summer Associate Series
Jul 7, 2021
Webinar begins at 12:00 pm Central
Duration: 60 minutes
- Moderator: Shanisha Smith, Baker & Hostetler LLP, Houston, TX
- William Hotze, Jones Murray & Beatty LLP, Houston, TX
- Patrick O’Malley, Senior Counsel, EQT Corporation, Pittsburgh, PA
- Son Tran, Senior Legal Counsel, Shell Energy, Houston, TX
This program is designed for law students. MCLE Credit will not be available. Information for connecting to the program will be sent separately prior to the program.
- $0 - Law Student
- $0 - IEL Members
- $0 - IEL Supporting or Sustaining Member Employee
- $25 - All Others
We will be using a third party platform to host the webinar/event. By registering for this event, your email address and personal information will be used by the webinar organizer to communicate with you about this event and other services.
The Center for American and International Law does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status in educational activities, scholarship programs or admissions.