This biennial conference features an outstanding mix of experienced midstream in-house and law firm practitioners addressing the legal issues affecting the midstream industry.
Enterprise Products Partners L.P.
Philip K. Lau
Mayer Brown LLP
Early registration pricing is available through May 19, 2021.
- $150.00 - Regular Registration Fee (Regular Price: $180.00)
- $115.00 - IEL Advisory Board Member (Regular Price: $140.00)
- $115.00 - IEL Supporting or Sustaining Member Employee (Regular Price: $140.00)
- $115.00 - IEL Young Energy Professional (YEP) Member (Regular Price: $140.00)
- $115.00 - Government Employee (Regular Price: $140.00)
- $20.00 - Full-time Professor (Regular Price: $20.00)
- $20.00 - Law Student (Regular Price: $20.00)
All IEL conferences are held under the Chatham House Rule. Participants, including journalists, are free to use any information received, but comments may not be attributed to any speaker identiﬁ ed by name or affiliation.
The Center for American and International Law does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status in educational activities, scholarship programs or admissions.