Join your colleagues at Asilomar in beautiful Pacific Grove for the premier conference designed and planned by and for natural resources, energy, and environmental law professors. You may apply on your own for up to 8.75 hours of continuing legal education credits for the course. Course sponsors will provide a CLE form.
Registration Pricing - Early Bird pricing ends 11:59 pm on May 4, 2022
Registration - $300/400
Field Trip Pricing - Registration for Field Trips ends on May 11, 2022
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Field Trip - $80
- Elkhorn Slough Eco Tour Field Trip - $50
- Elkhorn Slough Kayaking Field Trip - $90
- Point Lobos Field Trip - $30
- Whale Watching Field Trip: Indicate interest and we will contact you about pricing.
Asilomar Conference Grounds
800 Asilomar Avenue
Pacific Grove, CA 93950-3704
- Book your room online at: https://book.passkey.com/e/50263313
- Questions? Contact Vivian Garcia at email@example.com or (831) 642-4213
Our conference at Asilomar is planned as a “meals-included” program, and the prices below include dinner on arrival day through lunch on departure day, all taxes, Wi-Fi, and facility and administrative fees. There is also a one-time $20 processing fee per reservation. You can choose between regular, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free meals.
Rooms must be reserved by May 2. Rooms are available up to three days before and after the program for those who wish to extend their stays. The total cost of the reservation will be charged within 24 hours of booking. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after May 8, 2022.
- Single Occupancy: $296.94/night
- Double Occupancy (2 adults): $394.26/night
- Double Occupancy (1 adults and 1 guest 3-12 years old): $366.17/night