The Institute for Transnational Arbitration (ITA), a division of The Center for American and International Law (CAIL), announces the appointment of eight new members to its prestigious Executive Committee. ITA congratulates existing member Tomasz J. Sikora on his new role as the Advisory Board Chair for 2021-2024.
Joining the ITA Executive Committee are:
- Catherine Bratic, Chair, YITA Committee (Hogan Lovells US LLP, Houston)
- Alexander Leventhal, Co-Chair, ITA Communications Committee (Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP, Paris)
- Marcela Berdion-Straub, Co-Chair, ITA Membership Committee (TotalEnergies, Houston)
- Nicholas Lingard, Chair, ITA Asia Task Force (Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer US LLP, Singapore)
- Noiana Marigo, Co-Chair, ITA Diversity & Inclusion Task Force (Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer US LLP, New York)
- Kevin O’Gorman, Chair, ITA MENA Task Force (Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Houston)
- Prof. Joshua Karton, Vice Chair, ITA Academic Council (Queens University Faculty of Law, Kingston)
- Prof. Patricia Shaughnessy, Co-Chair, 2022 ITA Workshop (University of Stockholm School of Law, Lidingoe)
The new Executive Committee members were appointed to a two-year term or three-year term (depending on their position) during the virtual ITA Workshop and Annual Meeting held in June 2021.