Co-Chaired by Gabriel Costa, Noradèle Radjai, and Sarah Vasani, the mission of the membership committee is to increase the extent and caliber of ITA membership by:
- Attracting new members,
- Retaining current members,
- Encouraging current members to maximize their representation on the Advisory Board, and
- Ensuring that membership benefits are valuable to all members.
Associate General Counsel, Global Litigation
Shell Brasil Petróleo Ltda.
Rio de Janeiro
CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP
Co-chaired by Catherine Bratic, Rachel Kent, and Christian Leathley, the mission of the programs committee is to help enhance ITA’s educational programs and networking activities for its members and the international arbitration community globally by:
- Regularly assessing and identifying improvements to ITA’s existing programs and activities,
- Identifying new topics, programs and activities,
- Identifying the best technologies and practices to improve existing programs, and
- Identifying the best technologies and practices for online programs and activities.
Hogan Lovells US LLP
Herbert Smith Freehills
Co-Chaired by Laura Sinisterra and Sylvia Tonova, the mission of the communications committee is to promote effective internal communications among the ITA members and effective external communications between the ITA and the global arbitration community in support of ITA’s educational mission.
Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
Co-Chaired by Prof. Susan Franck and Roberty Reyes Landicho, the strategic planning committee develops and oversees the implementation of ITA's strategic plan.
Prof. Susan Franck
American University Washington College of Law
Robert Reyes Landicho
Vinson & Elkins LLP