As announced at the ITA Annual Meeting and 29th Workshop in Dallas, ITA is relaunching our young (under 40) practitioners’ group, now called Young ITA. This new initiative will focus on expanding the global footprint and profile of the group and ITA, and on creating new leadership opportunities for young arbitration practitioners.
We are happy to announce that the Young ITA has restructured our leadership and created a number of new positions.
Applications are now being sought for these new Young ITA leadership positions:
- Thought Leadership Chair, who will:
- lead the Young ITA Award review and selection process,
- review and edit Young ITA contributions to publications, and
- identify topics to be addressed at Young ITA events and in the Young ITA LinkedIn Group/Forum.
- Mentorship Program Chair, who will coordinate the Young ITA Mentorship Program.
- Regional Chairs – One for each of the following regions: North America, South America (Spanish-speaking jurisdictions), Brazil, Mexico and Central America, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Africa, and Asia – who will:
- serve as the Young ITA regional ambassador, and
- organize #YOUNGITATALKS events in the region.
The applications deadline is September 8, 2017. For more information about these positions and how to apply, please click here.
We strongly encourage qualified individuals to apply for these positions. This is a very exciting time to get involved with the Young ITA as we launch our new vision for this organization.
Please direct any queries to Young ITA Chair Silvia Marchili, Vice-Chair Elizabeth Devaney , or Communications Chair Robert Reyes Landicho. For more information about Young ITA, visit our website.