The Institute for Transnational Arbitration (ITA), a division of The Center for American and International Law, is pleased to announce the appointment of several esteemed individuals to the Young ITA Committee's leadership group. These appointments were made during the 35th ITA Workshop and Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas.
The ITA and Young ITA warmly welcome the following individuals:
- Karima Sauma, Chair,DJ Arbitraje
- Ciara Ros, Vice Chair, Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Edith Twinamatsiko, Young ITA Africa Co-Chair, Jojoma Advocates
- Alice Wang, Young ITA Asia Co-Chair, Pinsent Masons
- Tiago Beckert Isfer, Young ITA Brazil Co-Chair, Guandalini, Isfer e Oliveira Franco Advogados
- Enrique A. Jaramillo, External Communications Co-Chair, Locke Lord LLP
- Meredith Craven, External Communications Co-Chair, White & Case LLP
- Željko Loci, Young ITA Eastern Europe Co-Chair, Moravčević Vojnović & Partners
- Philip Tan, Internal Communications Co-Chair, White & Case
- Harriet Foster, Internal Communications Co-Chair, White & Case
- Shreya Jain, Young ITA India Co-Chair, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Ruxandra Irina Esanu, Young ITA Mentorship Co-Chair, Dechert
- Eduardo Lobatón, Young ITA Mexico and Central America Co-Chair, Hogan Lovells.
- Magda Kofluk, Young ITA Middle East Chair, Stephenson Harwood
- Juan Pomés, Young ITA North America Co-Chair, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer US LLP
- Alexandra Einfeld, Young ITA Oceania Co-Chair, Corrs Chambers Westgarth
- Lidia Rezende, Programs Co-Chair, Chaffetz Lindsey LLP
- Thomas Innes, Programs Co-Chair, Steptoe & Johnson UK LLP
- Nazly Duarte, Young ITA South America Co-Chair, Arbitration and Conciliation Center of the Bogota Chamber of Commerce
- Mevelyn Ong, Young ITA Thought Leadership Co-Chair, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Thomas Lane, Young ITA UK Co-Chair, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Dr. Ruediger Morbach, Young ITA Western Europe Co-Chair, King & Spalding LLP
"It's an honor to welcome such a diverse and accomplished group of professionals to our Young ITA Committee's leadership group," said Darya Shirokova, Assistant Director at ITA. “Their collective enthusiasm, fresh perspectives, and commitment to the principles of arbitration will play a vital role in shaping the future of our organization and nurturing the next generation of leadership in the field."
The latest issue of the Young ITA Newsletter includes an official announcement from the newly-appointed Young ITA Chair, Karima Sauma, who shares, "The Board and I are committed to strengthening our organization's global presence, expanding educational initiatives, promoting diversity and inclusion, and furthering the adoption of arbitration as a trusted means of dispute resolution."
The Young ITA website and an upcoming issue of the ITA's News & Notes publication feature detailed profiles of each newly appointed committee member. We invite everyone to stay connected and follow us on the ITA LinkedIn page and the recently-established Young ITA LinkedIn Page for updates.
MEDIA CONTACT: Karla Lárraga, Communications Officer
About the Institute for Transnational Arbitration - The Institute for Transnational Arbitration (ITA) was founded in Dallas, Texas, in 1986 as a division of The Center for American and International Law. ITA provides advanced education for arbitrators, advocates, judges, business executives, government officials, and other professionals concerned with transnational arbitration of commercial and investment disputes. Through its programs, scholarly publications, and membership activities, led by many of the top global experts and supported by many of the world's most actively engaged corporations, law firms, and individual practitioners, ITA has become an important global forum on contemporary issues in the field of transnational arbitration. For more information, visit https://www.cailaw.org/ITA.