News and Notes
Inside the Latest Issue:
- Annual ITA Workshop and Annual Meeting
- ITA-ASIL Conference
- #YOUNGITATALKS COVID-19
- Young ITA Mentorship Program Announcement
- Young ITA Mentorship Program Speaker Series
- #YOUNGITATALKS Global Mentorship Program
- 2020 New Executive Committee Members
- Introducing New Members
- Experts in the News
News and Notes is the ITA members’ newsletter, and consists of short articles of interest and news about members. It also contains the Scoreboard of Adherence to Transnational Arbitration Treaties, a comprehensive table showing the adherence by countries around the world to the various foundation treaties of international arbitration.
News and Notes is edited by Wade Coriell, and prospective articles can be submitted to him at email@example.com.
King & Spalding LLP, Singapore
Hansel T. Pham
White & Case, Washington, D.C.
Young ITA Liaison
Hogan Lovells US LLP, Houston
David B. Winn
Vice President, The Center for American and International Law, Dallas