News and Notes
Inside the Latest Issue:
- 33rd ITA Workshop
- #YoungITATalks Brazil and North America
- #YoungITATalks South America
- #YoungITATalks Mexico & Central America
- #YoungITATalks “Da Mihi Factum, Dabo Tibi Ius”
- #YoungITATalks And Allen & Overy Joint Event
- #YoungITATalks Asia, Oceania & India Inaugural Webinar
- Experts in the News
News and Notes is the ITA members’ newsletter, and consists of short articles of interest and news about members. It also contains the Scoreboard of Adherence to Transnational Arbitration Treaties, a comprehensive table showing the adherence by countries around the world to the various foundation treaties of international arbitration.
News and Notes is edited by Hansel T. Pham, and prospective articles can be submitted to him at email@example.com.
Hansel T. Pham
White & Case, Washington, D.C.
Americas Initiative Representative
Reed Smith, Houston
Young ITA Communications Chair
Vinson & Elkins LLP, London, UK
Jorge Arturo Gonzalez
Young ITA Representative
Aguilar Castillo Love, S.r.l., San José, Costa Rica
David B. Winn
Vice President, The Center for American and International Law, Dallas
News and Notes Archive